Data Privacy Statement
We would like to give you an overview of how your personal data is processed on our website. This includes all data which is associated with you as a person.
According to section 1, subsection 1 DSGVO, data protection serves the protection of individuals when processing personal data and the free movement of such data. Every person has got the right to the protection of personal data relating to him/her based on section 8 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union.
1. Responsible for Data Processing on this Website
Andreas Eder, Rückertstraße 1, 65187 Wiesbaden,
Telefon: +49 (0) 611 4479 851 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Information About Your Rights Regarding Your Data
Regarding your personal data stored with us you have the right to request disclosure about:
- which categories of personal data are stored (for example, address data, payment data, health data),
- for what purposes the data is processed,
- to which recipients or categories of recipients the data is disclosed (e.g., shipping service providers, payment service providers) and, in particular, if we transfer the data to a third country outside the European Union or to an international organization,
- how long the data is stored or according to which criteria the duration of storage is determined,
- whether automated decision-making, including profiling, is used and, if so, how it is designed and what impact it has,
- if the data was not collected from you personally, all available information about where the data originated.
In addition, you are entitled to
- request your personal data stored with us which we process on the basis of your consent or under a contract with you and whose processing is done by automated means, be delivered in a structured, common, and machine-readable format to yourself or to a third party – to the extent that it is technically feasible,
- have your personal data stored with us rectified without delay if it was incorrect and have it completed immediately if it was incomplete,
- have your personal data stored with us deleted, unless
- your data is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression,
- or to fulfill a legal obligation,
- or to perform a task that is in the public interest,
- or to exercise, assert or defend rights.
- or to restrict the processing of your personal data stored with us
- as long as we verify that your claim that the data is incorrect is correct,
- or if the processing of data is not legal and you reject a deletion of the data,
- or when we no longer need the data, but you require it to pursue legal claims,
- or if you have objected to the processing of data but it has not yet been determined if our legitimate reasons outweigh yours.
In addition, you have the right
- to revoke consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. The processing of your data remains legal until the revocation. You can exercise your right of revocation by e-mail: email@example.com;
- to complain about us to a regulatory authority. You can approach the regulatory authority at your place of residence, your place of work, or at the location of our registered office;
- to object to the use of your data if your data is processed for legitimate purposes. The right of objection must arise as a result of the reasons of the particular situation, unless the objection is directed against direct advertising or profiling, which is directly connected with direct advertising. In this case, the specification of reasons is not required;
- to receive information if you, as the person concerned, are obliged by legal or contractual principles to provide personal data and what the consequences are if you do not provide the data.
3. Data Collection when Visiting our Site
Automatically transmitted data
Our website is delivered via servers of our provider to your browser. In doing so, the provider saves automatically transmitted information from your browser in its log files. This includes:
- type of browser and version number,
- address of the previously visited website (so-called http-referrer),
- date and time of the request, and
- IP address.
Data is stored for the purpose of error analysis and for statistical purposes so that we can provide you with a comfortable page and improve the site. The data is stored temporarily until it is automatically deleted. The data will not be merged with other data. The legal basis for data processing is section 6, subsection 1, sentence 1, letter f DSGVO.
This English version of the Data Privacy Statement is for information only. It is solely the German version which is legally binding.